COUNTERPOINT® GROWS PRODUCTION CAPABILITIES, REDUCES MINIMUMS, AND EXPANDS FLOOR GRAPHICS COLLECTION
LAS VEGAS, NEVADA (July 8, 2014) – CounterPoint® has expanded operations, with the investment of more than $600k in new printing and converting equipment. The newest machines include the EFI™ VUTEk® GS2000LX superwide inkjet printer and Zünd‘s S3 cutting system which increase the print size capability to more than 80” wide, add more custom shape options, and has enabled CounterPoint® to reduce the minimum order quantity.
“We’re always thrilled whenever we improve our product offerings, capabilities, and are extremely proud of how accessible CounterPoint is for businesses of all sizes, with the new lower minimums,” said Paula Piano, Director of Sales.
CounterPoint ®, along with sister companies Digispec® and Visstun®, is part of a family of companies producing American-manufactured products in its Las Vegas headquarters.
Launched in May 2001, CounterPoint® has become America’s largest manufacturer of point-of-purchase counter mats, which are produced using a unique manufacturing process that utilizes high quality polymers, plastics, and base materials not traditionally available from local printers and generic POP suppliers. In April 2012, CounterPoint® purchased Maryland based Convergence Corporation’s Precision Molded™ production lines adding this unique product to its extensive counter mat line.
CounterPoint® has been honored numerous times, recently receiving three PPAI Supplier Achievement awards in 2014. As well as being named by Counselor as a Best Places to Work in 2013, 2012, 2011, 2009, and 2008.
For more information please visit us at www.doyoupop.com.
<< RETURN TO PREVIOUS PAGE
Awards & Recognition
ASI Counselor Best Places To Work
- 2012 Award Winner
- 2011 Award Winner
- 2010 Award Winner
- 2008 Award Winner
ASI Spirit Award
- 2007 Best Online Advertisement Finalist
- 2005 Top Ten Fastest Growing Suppliers
Corporate Logo Best of Business
- 2008 Best Customer Service
- 2007 Best Tradeshow Booth
Identity Marketing Reader's Choice Awards
- 2008 Ranked #4 in Top Customer Service
PPAI Image Award
- 2014 Silver Award Winner - Printed Supplier Catalog: 1-25 pages
PPAI Supplier Achievement Award
- 2015 Silver Award Winner - Sublimation
- 2014 Silver Award Winner - Sales Volume $15 - $20 million
- 2012 Gold Award Winner - Sublimation
- 2011 Silver Award Winner - Special Process Not Categorized
- 2009 Silver Award Winner - Offset Process on Surfaces other than Paper
- 2008 Gold Award Winner - Offset Process on Paper
- 2006 Gold Award Winner - Offset Process on Surfaces other than Paper